After looking back at my scene at the end of this unit I was
happy with the outcome but I thought I could do a lot better with the unit
given more time, I would also like to try and explore more avenues in my post
processing process to create some unique and unusual affects. But this aside I achieve
my goal of getting a realistic looking scene together and would like to further
develop it in the future.
Also as a side note I would of added in god rays but since my
directional light was turned off and I used spot lights to simulate the
directional light, I placed these outside the windows for more control of the
light this meant I was unable to use the function for god rays in the
directional lights. But I would like to review and change this to improve my
work.




No comments:
Post a Comment